[Libvir] MinGW patch

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Apr 17 20:07:07 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 08:04:59PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> I got about 95% of the way towards compiling on MinGW using the MinGW
> cross-compiler from http://mirzam.it.vu.nl/mingw/.  Attached are some
> fairly non-controversial patches which fix some of the problems I
> found.  Build notes follow below.

  Fine by me. +1
For the pthread stuff, it's a shame we really went though all of that in
libxml2, too bad we can't reuse it.

  For the doc, IMHO add a win32 directory and put what you have there
in a mingw directory, people will find it more easilly than when looking
up in doc/ or on the web (doesn't prevent adding it there too :-)

  thanks !