[Libvir] PATCH: Re-structuring the libvirt.org website content

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Apr 21 08:43:03 UTC 2008

Have we lost the hvsupport page?  It exists if I go to the URL
directly but I can't see it listed in the left hand index.

Also we seem to have lost some CSS from that page.  Note that
docs/libvirt.css should contain styles for table.top_table near the
bottom of the file, but those are now missing from
http://berrange.fedorapeople.org/libvirt/website-demo/libvirt.css

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v