[Libvir] [PATCH] Avoid "make syntax-check" failures.
jim at meyering.net
Tue Apr 29 11:04:19 UTC 2008
Including config.h from memory.c is probably required only on
um, ... unusual systems, but technically, it is required for the
definition of a possibly missing "size_t" or "ptrdiff_t" type.
Avoid "make syntax-check" failures.
* src/memory.c: Include "config.h".
Remove trailing blanks.
diff --git a/src/memory.c b/src/memory.c
index fe41e38..1ca67fb 100644
@@ -19,6 +19,7 @@
@@ -72,7 +73,7 @@ int virAlloc(void *ptrptr, size_t size)
* @size: number of bytes to allocate
* @count: number of elements to allocate
- * Allocate an array of memory 'count' elements long,
+ * Allocate an array of memory 'count' elements long,
* each with 'size' bytes. Return the address of the
* allocated memory in 'ptrptr'. The newly allocated
* memory is filled with zeros.
@@ -101,7 +102,7 @@ int virAllocN(void *ptrptr, size_t size, size_t count)
* Resize the block of memory in 'ptrptr' to be an array of
* 'count' elements, each 'size' bytes in length. Update 'ptrptr'
* with the address of the newly allocated memory. On failure,
- * 'ptrptr' is not changed and still points to the original memory
+ * 'ptrptr' is not changed and still points to the original memory
* block. The newly allocated memory is filled with zeros.
* Returns -1 on failure to allocate, zero on success
More information about the libvir-list