[libvirt] VMWare support, any news?

Yushu Yao yushuyaoyao at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:22:38 UTC 2008

Thanks Daniel,

    Could you point me to the simplest example of one other back-end? (I
looked into "test" one but don't know if it has been different after
refactoring).

     So, consider VMPlayer as an example, I need simply do a system call
"vmplayer --xxx yyy.vmx" in the driver implementation? Am I understanding it
correctly?

-Yushu