[libvirt] Libvirt Xen daemon interaction in Red Hat Enterprise with virtualization

vaibhav chugh chughvaibhav at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:13:19 UTC 2008

Thanks Mr. Berrange & Mr.Veillard for your replies,

I was trying to connect to Xend directly without going through libvirt so
was curious to know changes that have been made by Red Hat on the Xen Daemon
end to support libvirt.

I read the source code of libvirt last night and figured out there is a
function xenDaemonOpen() is being used to do the work I was looking for and
there is no password checking being done. I will try to figure out stuff
about SEXPR RPC to get my stuff working.

I am sorry for the multiple post thing, it happened because I had posted the
first email from a different email address which was not registered on the
list serv.

Thanks again
Vaibhav

--