[libvirt] "Choose alarm timer" feature for kvm

Tiziano Müller dev-zero at gentoo.org
Sun Aug 24 18:40:46 UTC 2008

Hi everyone

In KVM it is possible to select the alarm timer being used (dynticks,
hpet, rtc, unix).
Is someone already working on the support of this for libvirt?
If not I'll see that I can come up with patches for libvirt and virt-inst within the next month (if time permits).

Cheers,
Tiziano

Tiziano Müller
Gentoo Linux Developer
Areas of responsibility:
  Samba, PostgreSQL, CPP, Python, sysadmin
E-Mail     : dev-zero at gentoo.org
GnuPG FP   : F327 283A E769 2E36 18D5  4DE2 1B05 6A63 AE9C 1E30