[libvirt] Libvirt Xen daemon interaction in Red Hat Enterprise with virtualization

vaibhav chugh chughvaibhav03 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 22:34:38 UTC 2008

Thanks a lot for the reply. I checked the setting in my config file and they
look correct as specified by the webpage. I am able to connect to the unix
socket but my login to xend is failing.

What I am looking for is the exact function call that is made by libvirt to
connect to xen daemon. i.e. the function that makes libvirt send out xml RPC
message for xend to read.

session.login_with_password() is not supported by xenAPI version being used
in Red Hat. Please help me with the substitute of this method in Red Hat.

Thanks
Vaibhav