[libvirt] Bridged network (shared physical device) and libvirt

Henrik Persson E henrik.e.persson at ericsson.com
Fri Dec 5 13:46:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

Are there any plans to include possibility to configure bridged networks
in libvirt?
I see the need to be able to actually be able create vlans on physical
devices and the bridge the vlan, which I guess is a very normal case for
isolating network traffic between different guests.

I would be great if it would be possible to both create vlans on
physical devices and then also create bridged network connected to any
available network (physical/bonded/vlan)

/Henrik