[Libvir] libvirt on OS X Leopard 10.5.1

Schley Andrew Kutz akutz at lostcreations.com
Mon Jan 21 23:27:33 UTC 2008

Ah, I knew hyper was 64-bit, but it has no definition on OS X. I
thought that long on OS X 10.5.1 was 64 bits in width -- my mistake.

> There wre two bugs in the remoteAuthenticate method in libvirt 0.4.0
> which
> can cause crashes. I'd recommend testing again with libvirt from the
> latest
> CVS checkout - its pretty likely that'll fix your problem.

The funny thing is that I have all auth mechanisms turned off in
libvirtd. But I can see how some of the library's init code may be
failing. I did try to build the package from HEAD, but that failed. I
will try again and report the errors.

Thanks!

- --
- -a