[Libvir] libvirt on OS X Leopard 10.5.1

Schley Andrew Kutz akutz at lostcreations.com
Tue Jan 22 04:39:04 UTC 2008

I'll try the latter. However, from an earlier e-mail I pointed out
that I cannot get the 'make dist' to work on Linux. It moans about a
missing help file:

cp: cannot stat `./libvirt.devhelp': No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [distdir] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/libvirt/docs/devhelp'
make[1]: *** [distdir] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/libvirt/docs'
make: *** [distdir] Error 1

Ideas?

- --
- -a