[libvirt] libvirt-java

Toth Istvan stoty at 3g.co.hu
Mon Jul 7 18:26:53 UTC 2008

The changes to the API that I think of

- Make VirConnectCredential and VirConnectCredentialType into an inner
class of VirConnectAuth
- and rename them to Credential and CredentialType

This gets rids of an extra top level class and encapsulates all auth
related data to VirConnectAuth.

- Remove the "vir" prefix from most method names, and inner classes i.e:
VirConnect.virNodeInfo() would become VirConnect.nodeInfo() and
VirConnect.virNetworkLookupByName would become
VirConnect.networkLookupByName

Basically, I want to get get rid of the "Vir" prefix from all but the
top classes, and the enums.

I might even consider removing the Vir prefix from the top classes (i.e)
VirConnect -> Connect, but I'm not sure about it.

I'd like to know what you think about it.

regards

István