[libvirt] [Patch] Libvirt & Autobuild

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 14:10:25 UTC 2008

Attached is a small fix to get libvirt working w/ autobuild. Autobuild
attempts to create and test the RPM, which lists the PolicyKit as one of
the files to be installed, and thus if it is not installed, autobuild
reports an error and fails. The was to get this file installed is to
specify --with-polkit to ./autogen which I added to the autobuild.sh
build script. (also the syntax check errors broke autobuild, but these
have been fixed according to the latest email on the list). Knock on
wood, after this libvirt should work w/ autobuild and will be built
nightly, and I can finish getting oVirt working with it.

  -Mo