[libvirt] Java bindings

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 06:34:40 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 08:18:22AM +0200, Alejandro Berna Juan wrote:
> Thanks for your answers. I will try to help on the development of the java
> bindings.

  Well it should be basically working, except for parts which are
not yet covered (some of the new APIs added after 0.4.0), and
bugs in the code which is relatively new. We are also lacking
documentation except for the javadoc ones, that's something i will
try to fix in the following days,
  General feedback, bug reports and patches all welcome :-)