[libvirt] Support for passing arbitrary qemu/kvm admin console commands?

Charles Duffy Charles_Duffy at messageone.com
Tue Jun 3 00:47:52 UTC 2008

I'm looking at building a framework which makes use of KVM's
pseudo-migration support for snapshot management. To my knowledge, this
functionality is not presently available through libvirt.

Is it possible to send arbitrary qemu/kvm admin console commands to a VM
started and controlled by libvirt, or does any requirement for
funtionality not presently exposed through libvirt conflict with its use?

Thanks!