[libvirt] remote access libvirtd / bindings for php/asp

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 3 15:27:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

A few people around me want to use php or asp to access libvirtd. Along
this wish is to access it as 'proxy' for the entire cluster (this is
where I come in).

My target it to make a proxy for libvirtd that allows all host in the
network to be managed by any libvirtd instance that has the sufficient
certificate. Now it seems clear that this dispatch/proxy functions are
doable. But what I wonder about is the actual access to libvirtd.

There seems to be a pretty big warning about the XDR/ RPC calls.

My people would like to see bindings to connect to libvirtd by php or
asp/.net, is there any progress on that one?

Stefan