[libvirt] Question about compilation on MinGW(StorageAPI)

Atsushi SAKAI sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 9 03:05:09 UTC 2008

Hi, Dan

If remove uncompiled code on MinGW, the patch seems like this.

0)siginfo_t does not have.
1)MinGW does not have waitpid, fork etc.
2)add testutilsqemu.c to check WITH_QEMU

I need to investigate more?
(Please wait a week, if need to investigate this.)

 src/driver.h          |    4 ++++
 src/internal.h        |    4 ++++
 src/libvirt.c         |    3 ++-
 tests/testutils.c     |    9 ++++++++-