[libvirt] Question about compilation on MinGW(StorageAPI)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Jun 9 12:54:31 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 10:03:41PM +0900, Atsushi SAKAI wrote:
> Thank you, I remenber the Mail from Rich.
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2008-January/msg00017.html
> virsh seems working again.
>
> Current problem on MinGW are 2points(These are avoidable on manually).
>
> 1) siginfo_t should comment out.(it effects driver.h/internal.h/libvirt.c on src directory)
> 2) Cannot compile "tests" directory

Expected.  I only got the client library and virsh working under
MinGW.  In particular there is no daemon and no drivers except for
remote and test.  The tests in the tests directory did not get run
either -- IIRC they failed because they make lots of Unix assumptions
about the world.

Patches to resolve this problems are welcome!

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 59 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)