[libvirt] MinGW environment for libvirt (at this moment))

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Jun 13 11:50:02 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 03:23:36PM +0900, Atsushi SAKAI wrote:
>  5.expand m4-1.4.7-MSYS.tar.bz2 from root directory
>   (we need 1.4.5 or later but msysDTK installs 1.4)
>     Taken from
>     http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435

I wonder if this is a bug in our use of m4 macros?

Anyway, thanks for this.  An easier way to solve this whole problem
would be to add the mingw32 cross compiler to Fedora.  See discussion
here:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/rhl-devel-list/2008-April/msg01224.html
If we had this, we could relatively easily build libvirt DLLs / EXEs
on our Fedora boxes and ship them through the main site.

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 59 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)