[libvirt] libvirt-java patch

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 12:05:52 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 07:44:41PM +0200, Tóth István wrote:
> This patch contains:
>
> -random bugfixes
> -gcc -Wall "fixes"
> -a few new constants for 4.x
> -Implementation of virConnectAuth
> -javah build fixes (One .class file can generate many .h files.)

  Okay, cool !

> It is NOT a full update for 4.x, the only major new feature is
> authentication support.
>
> I've attached the patch, and the new files. (Is there some way to
> generate patches with new files?)

 diff option -N should do that, so cvs diff -N should work IIRC,

> Please remove the
> /src/jni/org_libvirt_VirDomain_CreateFlags.h
> /src/jni/org_libvirt_VirDomain_MigrateFlags.h
>
> files from the CVS, as these are auto-generated.

  ah, that's probably a mistake, yes :-)

> regards

  patch looks fine, i will apply it to CVS soon. I still have a couple of
on-going issues i need to fix (on most installation jni.h is not found,
I need to extend configure script to do some guessing !).
  Basically I expect to make frequent releases of the Java bindings
in the coming month to get the ball rolling :-)

  thanks !