[Libvir] Release of libvirt-0.4.1

Guido Günther agx at sigxcpu.org
Fri Mar 7 15:23:13 UTC 2008

Hi Daniel.
On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 10:13:12AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   It was really time for a new release, quite a lot of patches had accumulated
> since the previous one ! Available at
>     ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt
Cool thing! Unfortunatley this release breaks kvm/qemu bridged
networking for me. Namely this commmit:

 936dd984eed33813aa69b0377dd46a9ad1e9e014
 Set MAC address on TUN device for Xenner compatability

With this applied the vm never sees the dhcp offer from the DHCP
server.  When I revert the patch, everything is fine again.
Cheers,
 -- Guido