[Libvir] [RFC] 0 of 4 Linux Container support

Dave Leskovec dlesko at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Mar 20 06:13:44 UTC 2008

Greetings,

Following are the patches adding linux container support.  The first three
patches are updated versions of the original three I posted.  They've been
updated for the feedback I've received so far and to include some other recent
libvirt changes.  The last patch adds support for starting a container.  Still
working on shutdown and destroy but wanted to get the start code out for comments.

The XML format has been updated to this:
<domain type='linuxcontainer'>
    <name>TestContainer1</name>
    <os>
        <init>/home/dlesko/src/dev/lxc/lxc_rcinit</init>
    </os>
    <memory>65536</memory>
    <devices>
        <filesystem type='mount'>
            <source dir='/home/dlesko/lxc_files/tmp/'/>
            <target dir='/tmp/'/>
        </filesystem>
        <console tty='/dev/ptmx'/>
    </devices>