[Libvir] [RFC] 0 of 4 Linux Container support

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Mar 21 17:29:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 10:17:35AM -0700, Dave Leskovec wrote:
> Daniel Veillard wrote:
> >   I will look now at cleaning up the parsing code as explained in my review,
> > that I can do easilly,
>
> Excellent.  Thanks!

  No problem, BTW I'm having a bit of troubles with lxcLoadConfig()
it loads fine an example xml based on the original from your mail,
but then it does:

    virUUIDFormat(containerDef->uuid, uuidstr);
    if (!virFileMatchesNameSuffix(file, uuidstr, ".xml")) {

which fails, what's the semantic ? The uuid field seems uninitialized,
and then the match doesn't work. Are you generating the uuid based on the
filename ? Maybe a random one would be fine, but why that check ?

Another small issue is that I have the clone flags defined in
<linux/sched.h> but not in <sched.h> so I had to add that include
to get the module to compile, lxcCheckContainerSupport() check
then passes on my Fedora-8 2.6.24 kernel.