[Libvir] [RFC] 4 of 4 Linux Container support - start container

Dan Smith danms at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 21 17:30:36 UTC 2008

DB> The patch I posted to make it use the state driver means all LXC
DB> driver calls go via the daemon. So nothing happens directly as a
DB> child of the calling application - its all in the context of the
DB> daemon.

Yeah, just saw that.  Even better :)

It seems to me that always being in the daemon would allow the console
forwarding to happen there instead of being duplicated in every
container.  I don't really like the idea of having a forwarding
process in every container as the parent of the container init.

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center
email: danms at us.ibm.com