[libvirt] PATCH: Add NUMA apis to remote driver

Jim Meyering jim at meyering.net
Tue May 20 11:49:08 UTC 2008

"Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange at redhat.com> wrote:
> For some reason the virNodeGetFreeMemroy and virNodeGetCellsFreeMemory
> NUMA APIs were never added to the remote driver. THis patch fixes that.
> It also updates the 2 perl scripts which post-process the RPC files to
> not insert TABs, since we'd previously removed them from all the generated
> files. Finally, the remote_protocol.x has TAB -> SPACE conversion since
> we missed that first time around
>
>  qemud/remote.c                      |   47 +
>  qemud/remote_dispatch_localvars.h   |    3
>  qemud/remote_dispatch_proc_switch.h |   15
>  qemud/remote_dispatch_prototypes.h  |    2
>  qemud/remote_generate_stubs.pl      |   20
>  qemud/remote_protocol.c             |   30 +
>  qemud/remote_protocol.h             |  918 ++++++++++++++++++------------------
>  qemud/remote_protocol.x             |   21
>  qemud/rpcgen_fix.pl                 |    4
>  src/remote_internal.c               |   55 ++

Hi Dan,

Looks fine.  Though you'll want to undo the global
re-indentation-with-TABs in qemud/remote_protocol.h:
Even ignoring all of the lines where 8-spaces -> TAB,
there are a few new TABs:

  $ git diff -w qemud/remote_protocol.h|cat -A|grep '\^I'
  +^Iint startCell;$
  +^Iint maxCells;$
  +^Istruct {$
  +^I^Iu_int freeMems_len;$
  +^I^Iquad_t *freeMems_val;$
  +^I} freeMems;$
  +^Iquad_t freeMem;$
  +^IREMOTE_PROC_NODE_GET_CELLS_FREE_MEMORY = 101,$
  +^IREMOTE_PROC_NODE_GET_FREE_MEMORY = 102,$