[libvirt] Problems in using Storage APIs in libvirt

Amudhan Gunasekaran gamudhan at novell.com
Wed May 21 18:33:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am getting the following the error when I try to use ANY storage related APIs.

undefined reference to '<method name>' for example,

undefined reference to virConnectListStoragePools.

I checked in the libvirt.h and it has the method definition. I checked the libvirt.c and it has the implementations. I can not figure out why I get this error. I could use APIs related the network, for example virConnectListNetworks. Where could I have gone wrong and what are the work-arounds to solve them?

I am using SLES 10 SP2.

Thanks in advance,
Amudhan.