AW: [libvirt] ocaml-libvirt-0.4.0.1: Can'tconnect toXen-Host

Feichtinger Günter Feichtinger.Guenter at bartelt.at
Fri May 30 10:36:44 UTC 2008

Hi, Atsushi

the URL should be right, but I don't know, if and what I have to configure on the Xen-Host.
You see, I'm a Newbie.

Maybe I should explain what I want to:
I have 3 Xen-Hosts (CentOS 5.1) and use virt-managaer local an this hosts.
I'm looking for a possibility to manages xen-hosts from MS-Windows-Clients like VMWareServerConsole.
So I was looking around and found the port form Richard W.M. Jones of the virt-manager.
If there is an other solution available, it is also fine for me.
The most important requirement for me is, that I have to run on Windows as a stand-alone Applikation.

Thanks,
Guenter