[libvirt] New Libvirt Implementation - OpenNebula

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Mon Nov 3 23:39:11 UTC 2008

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> When you update to work with latest CVS, I'd strongly recommend you make
> use of the  brand new XML handling APIs we have in domain_conf.h. We have
> switched all drivers over to use these shared internal APIs for parsing
> the domain XML schema, so it would let you delete 90% of your one_conf.c
> file.

It is great(!) to see that someone actually started to care about this;
but honestly requests for these things were before blundly rejected.

See: Comfortable lookup functions interface/block stats

Could someone elaborate why after 5 months I can tag this project as
'suddenbreakoutofcommonsense'?

Stefan