[libvirt] Re: [et-mgmt-tools] input on F10 virtualization release notes

Dor Laor dor.laor at qumranet.com
Sun Oct 12 08:20:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

According to the release notes kvm-65 is used.
There is a maintenance branch that we keep for kvm. It is called
maint/2.6.26. It is based on
2.6.26 for the kvm kernel module and +- kvm-68 for userspace
Only bug fixes are applied on these branches so they aught to be
relatively stable.
So what about rebase fedora-10 kvm over them?

Soon we'll branch a new one out of 2.6.28 kernel module and a matching
userspace.
Regards,
Dor