[libvirt] Problem in running libvirt-cim test suite

srinivas k srinivas735 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 06:09:31 UTC 2008

 Hi,

I trying to install libvirt-cim in my ubuntu-xen-3.2.1 machine. I am able to
install all dependencies and libvirt-cim , but when I run cimtest which has
given in libvirt.org, I am getting following error message
   * Starting test suite: libvirt-cim
    ERROR   - Failed to create Virtual Network 'cimtest-networkpool'

   Unable to create network pool cimtest-networkpool
   Please check your environment.*
Is there any special networking setup is require to run cimtest.
Any help would be appreciated. Apologies if this topic has been covered
already. I can't find it anywhere using Google

Thanks,
seenu.