[libvirt] Domain Events Python Bindings (Round 2)

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 10:16:17 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 05:03:28PM -0400, Ben Guthro wrote:
> Attached are the python bindings for domain events as previously submitted:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2008-October/msg00707.html
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2008-October/msg00668.html
>
> I have resolved most of the issues Daniel V. commented on
> I also addressed a number of ref counting problems.

  Okidoc, I think that's good to go, so applied and commited :-)
One of the things I need to check/fix is that the examples from
examples/domain-events are also added to the RPMs in the docs
section, i will check this, there is a bit of nastyness to avoid
problem with multilib if not careful.

  thanks a lot !