[libvirt] ANNOUNCE: New release virt-manager 0.6.0
crobinso at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 20:21:42 UTC 2008
I'm happy to announce a new virt-manager release, version 0.6.0. The
release can be downloaded from:
The direct download link is:
This release includes:
- Remote storage management and provisioning: View, add, remove, and
provision libvirt managed storage. Attach managed storage to a
- Remote VM installation support: Install from managed media (cdrom)
or PXE. Simple install time storage provisioning.
- VM details and console windows merged: each VM is now represented by a
single tabbed window.
- Use Avahi to list libvirtd instances on network.
- Hypervisor Autoconnect: Option to connect to hypervisor at virt-manager
- Option to add sound device emulation when creating new guests.
- Virtio and USB options when adding a disk device.
- Allow viewing and removing VM sound, serial, parallel, and console devices.
- Specifying a specific keymap when adding display device.
- Allow app to keep running with only a VM window open.
- Allow limiting amount of stored stats history.
- Numerous bug fixes and minor improvements.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release through testing, bug
reporting, submitting patches, and otherwise sending in feedback!
More information about the libvir-list