[libvirt] PATCH: Latest MinGW patches

atif bajwa atifbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 07:35:12 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have seen the fixes for MinGW have been included to 0.4.5 release. But I
am unable to find the windows binaries on the site, which were to be
generated using MinGW. If anyone of you already have client binaries for
windows, please share them with me.

SAKAI already shared me link to build virsh windows executable using a
guide, but I am having some setup issues. It is missing some basic
instruction such as MinGW setup. Where should I setup MinGW? a fedora or
windows machine and where to get its distribution? The directory structure
suggests that I should use fedora.

Why is the MinGW guide is not published on your site as you are actively
work on it?

Regards,
Atif