[libvirt] Release of libvirt-0.4.6

Dale Bewley dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu
Fri Sep 26 16:17:43 UTC 2008

----- "Daniel Veillard" <veillard at redhat.com> wrote:
> As promised after we discovered a couple of serious bugs in 0.4.5,
> a new release was in order, so I pushed 0.4.6 yesterday evening,

Thanks for your hard work.

I see that 0.4.5 for F9 just made it through bodhi, but there is no F8 build in bodhi.
 https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F9/FEDORA-2008-7768

Please release a 0.4.6 F8 update for the benefit of us using F8 dom0. I'm stuck on non-HVM hardware for the foreseeable future, so KVM isn't an option for me. And F9 isn't an option for me since there is no dom0 support.

--
Dale Bewley - Unix Administrator - Shields Library - UC Davis
GPG: 0xB098A0F3 0D5A 9AEB 43F4 F84C 7EFD  1753 064D 2583 B098 A0F3