[libvirt] libvirt vs XenAPI

atif bajwa atifbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 12:40:38 UTC 2008

Thanks Rich,

My original question has two parts
1. I want to access the host (a xen-based-hypervisor with libvirt server
intalled) from windows client.
2. List of distributions supported by libvirt as server. The list refers to
this part of question.

So part of my question is still unanswered. Is the list provided for libvirt
servers (or libvirt managed hosts) is correct?

Regards,
Atif