[libvirt] libvirt vs XenAPI

atif bajwa atifbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:33:11 UTC 2008

Yes, you are correct for RHEL  3 but Xen 3.x is download-able for RHEL 4.1,
4.4, 4.5, 5, 5.1, 5.2 and similarly for Novell SLES 9.2, 9.3, 10, 10 SP1, 10
SP2 and OpenSUSE 10, 10.3, 11

Additionally, I got similar information from Sun xVM Ops Center managed
systems which integrates libvirt.

Regards,
Atif