[libvirt] network domain name patch

JJ Reynolds jjr at reynoldsus.net
Sat Sep 13 02:45:49 UTC 2008

Actually, it is part of libvirt.  Whoever did it (sorry, I don't know who
did it so cannot give them the credit they deserve) definately did the hard
part and made it work.  I just added the ability to have your virtuals have
a FQDN.

I will work on updating the documentation if that has not already been done.

Sorry about missing the memory leak.

Thanks!

-JJ