[libvirt] Re: Overriding vnetN with the <target> element in xml configuration not working

Ahmed Medhat ultimatetux at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 00:58:14 UTC 2008

Ok, so its kinda creepy now, it works with change the device name to
anything but vnetN.

This is what did work with me..

    <interface type='bridge'>
      <source bridge='virbr0'/>
      <target dev="vn01"/>
      <mac address='00:16:3e:6c:1f:9d'/>
    </interface>

This must be something with libvirtd code handling this specific
element directive.

I will wait for someone to do any input for a while then fire up a bug report.

/*
|| Thanks, Ahmed Medhat
|| ultimatetux [at] gmail [dot] com
|| +2-012-4184768
|| In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?
*/