[libvirt] test driver for interface config

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 19:01:14 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 16:50 +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> The test impl needs to be within libvirt so it is always available no
> matter whether netcf is available for the build, so it shouldn't use
> netcf at all.

For the time being though, netcf not being available also means that the
virInterface calls won't do anything with any other driver, since there
is no other driver impl.

It makes more sense to me to use netcf during testing until there is a
different implementation of the virInterface API - at that point that
impl and the test driver will also be able to share a lot of code, so
that we don't have lots of test-only code.

David