[libvirt] VirtualBox libvirt support sample XML file

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 12:30:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 12:52:46PM +0200, Pritesh Kothari wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just posting a sample XML file for creating a machine with all features
> supported by the patch, so that it is easy for everyone to know which
> features are supported till now, I am in process of adding the
> Documentation for same and thus posting this file till then.

[snip]

> 		<!-- VRDP Support, Auth method is currently Null -->
> 		<graphics type='vnc' port='3389'/>

Forgot to mention that for this, we should go ahead an define a new
type='rdp', and let the XML format follow same scheme for other
attributes as with VNC where applicable. I imagine rdp at least
needs port='XXXX' and listen='XXXX', possibly you might want to
have autoport='XXX' and password='XXXX' if those are releavant
to RDP