[libvirt] remote_protocol.c not compiling

Kenneth Nagin NAGIN at il.ibm.com
Mon Aug 17 08:53:34 UTC 2009

Thanks this was extremely helpful.  I wish I had this when I first started
working with libvirt.  Incidental,  I have not shared the api that I
created with the libvirt community because I think it was premature and
that there is a better approach than the creating a new api.  Specifically,
I think a better approach is to expand the existing xml for defining
domains and storage.  When I'm ready I'll share the ideas with the rest of
the libvirt community.

-- Kenneth Nagin