[libvirt] libvirt with libssh2?

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:55:59 UTC 2009

Thanks Daniel. I'm a bit foreign to this "Power Hypervisor" thing, but if
I'm not wrong from the information that I got from this site:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/scope/hw/index.jsp?topic=/iphb2/iphb2hypervisor.htm

than it's nothing that we support in Pardus at the moment. In fact, we only
support KVM in our libvirt at the moment, possibly virtualbox in the future.

In this case, I'm disabling this pyhp as well as the libssh dependency.

Thanks a lot for the info and let me know if my understanding is wrong :)

--
Emre