[libvirt] how to change the boot order of a qemu-kvm guest os

Gopalakrishnan Subramanian sgk1980 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 04:40:10 UTC 2009

Thanks .
What exactly is the option about storage pools in virt-manager for the
local host qemu. is this by any chance a method to create common storage
which i may use for a clustered File System .
I hope I am not asking the wrong set of questions with respect to the
context of this mailing list .

Thanks and Regards
Gopalakrishnan