[libvirt] My beefs with the libvirt XML configuration format

Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:35:55 UTC 2009

Il giorno Thu, 10/12/2009 alle 18.28 +0100, Matthias Bolte ha scritto:

> The crash could be due to the QEMU monitor handling problem that was
> recently fixed.

Yup that seems to be it, tied with a crash in qemu-kvm's 0.11.0 handling
of virtio network (qemu crashed, which then caused libvirt to crash
again) which is solved in 0.11.1.

I'm sincerely not sure at this point if I should wait for 0.7.5 or look
for a way to backport the needed change.

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/