[libvirt] Licensing of the schemas?

Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:18:58 UTC 2009

Il giorno gio, 17/12/2009 alle 09.11 +0100, Daniel Veillard ha scritto:

>   No idea what Portage is. Please keep the schemas in the main or
> client
> package and not as a separated chunk, there is really no reason to put
> them out, virsh, virt-xml-validate and the schemas should all be in
> the
> same package.

The RNGs are in the main package (we don't really split packages unless
we have a hard need, we're neither Debian nor Fedora).

On the other hand, nxml-mode (part of Emacs 23) works with RNCs, so
right now there is a *separate* package that takes the libvirt's
sources, translates the RNGs in RNCs via trang, and installs them with
the location list in the Emacs library tree.

You really should try to give me some credit, I've been doing this stuff
for over five years by now…

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/