[libvirt] New libvirt API for domain memory statistics reporting (V3)

Adam Litke agl at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 23 14:47:58 UTC 2009

Hi Thomas,

To use the memory statistics API with qemu, you will need support in 3
places: libvirt (you're good here), qemu, and linux.  The qemu and linux
parts have been accepted but are still staging.  If you want to build
your own qemu and linux-kernel, let me know and I can provide you some
patches.

--
Thanks,
Adam