[libvirt] Test failures on current git master

Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 16:51:38 UTC 2009

Il giorno mer, 23/12/2009 alle 15.42 +0100, Diego Elio “Flameeyes”
Pettenò ha scritto:
> I'm sincerely not sure what's going on here since the first validity
> errors (for bond.xml) don't seem right to me, so I'll leave it to
> whoever has an idea what the problem might be.

I still have some, and that's also with the released 0.7.5 (more on that
in a moment):

running libvirtd with a valid config file (2 seconds)
./daemon-conf: line 82: kill: (27617) - No such process
FAIL: daemon-conf

33) QEMU XML-2-ARGV
graphics-sdl                                      ... FAILED
34) QEMU XML-2-ARGV
graphics-sdl-fullscreen                           ... FAILED

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/