[libvirt] Re: the <filesystem> tag (WAS: simple LXC/libvirt busybox container (Unable to get cgroup))

Tony Risinger sweetsinsemilla at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:37:31 UTC 2009

That all sounds great.  wanted to say libvirt has been very useful to
my personal projects as well as the former company i worked for;
thanks to everyone invloved, its a great product!  on a final note,
any chance there is a way to get libvirt to trigger an arbitrary
script (like the network scripts) that could handle this mount for me?
 didnt see anything like that in docs but i figured i'd ask anyway.

thanks again for all the great work.