[libvirt] Test failures on current git master

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Dec 23 16:15:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 03:42:20PM +0100, Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò wrote:
> I'm sincerely not sure what's going on here since the first validity
> errors (for bond.xml) don't seem right to me, so I'll leave it to
> whoever has an idea what the problem might be.

  Works for me on Fedora 12 here:

paphio:~/libvirt/tests -> ./interfaceschematest
   1) interfaceschemadata/ethernet-static-no-prefix.xml  OK
   2) interfaceschemadata/bond-arp.xml  OK
   3) interfaceschemadata/ethernet-static.xml  OK
   4) interfaceschemadata/vlan.xml  OK
   5) interfaceschemadata/bond.xml  OK
   6) interfaceschemadata/ethernet-dhcp.xml  OK
   7) interfaceschemadata/bridge42.xml  OK
   8) interfaceschemadata/bridge.xml  OK
   9) interfaceschemadata/bridge-vlan.xml  OK
  10) interfaceschemadata/bridge-no-address.xml  OK
Validated 10 files, 0 failed
paphio:~/libvirt/tests ->

  make sure you have the latest libxml2 release as I fixed an RNg bug
that was raied by the interface schemas a couple of months ago.