[libvirt] Test failures on current git master

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Wed Dec 23 17:27:17 UTC 2009

On 12/23/2009 11:51 AM, Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 23/12/2009 alle 15.42 +0100, Diego Elio “Flameeyes”
> Pettenò ha scritto:
>> I'm sincerely not sure what's going on here since the first validity
>> errors (for bond.xml) don't seem right to me, so I'll leave it to
>> whoever has an idea what the problem might be.
>
> I still have some, and that's also with the released 0.7.5 (more on that
> in a moment):
>
> running libvirtd with a valid config file (2 seconds)
> ./daemon-conf: line 82: kill: (27617) - No such process
> FAIL: daemon-conf

I've had a daemon-conf failure for a while because the generated argv is too
long, because my libvirt directory is /buried/deep/inside/a/directory/tree
that pushes it over the limit. I haven't taken the time to figure out a fix
short of disabling the test.

> 33) QEMU XML-2-ARGV
> graphics-sdl                                      ... FAILED
> 34) QEMU XML-2-ARGV
> graphics-sdl-fullscreen                           ... FAILED

The HACKING file has some info on how to get more data out of test failures.
The extra output could help here.

- Cole