[libvirt] Sendkey after shutdown

Mario Wolff wolfshoehle at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 3 10:09:01 UTC 2009

Hello all,
first post, first contact! I hope my english is at least understandable.
I'm using libvirt to manage some kvm hosts with virtual
Windows-Systems. If i call 'shutdown <system>' in virsh, i get "Domain
<system> is being shutdown" but on the system a window is displayed
telling my about remote users.
Without libvirt i had the kvm-monitor on an ip-port and used 'sendkey
ret' to kill the dialog.
Is there a hook/script/extention-api to implement something like this?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Mario Wolff

PS: Is someone working on a drbd-storage-driver? Are there interests?
Is there an interface-description for storage-drivers? Should one wait
until the drbd is moved to lvm (i've heard there are plans?!?)? Thanks
again!